The values of Laboratorios Viñas have remained intact since its inception. We believe that contributing some of our efforts and our knowledge to the world is an inherent part of our work. It is our commitment and it will continue to be so in the future.
We have been members of the Farmamundi Emergency Fund for more than 10 years. It supplies essential medicines, basic food and healthcare to victims of humanitarian crises or natural disasters.
We work alongside the Spanish Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (AEDV), the Spanish Society of Outpatient Paediatrics and Primary Care (SEPEAP) and the Spanish Society of Primary Care Physicians (SEMERGEN) to subsidise projects aimed at improving the living conditions of the most disadvantaged, and also Cáritas, to provide assistance to people in situations of social, economic and employment vulnerability.
Thanks to our commitment to the different entities with which we work we have:
- Protected and helped refugees together with UNHCR.
- Accompanied the child population with Amref Health Africa in the fight against child malnutrition and anaemia in Ethiopia.
- Acted together with JAL in India in the face of the impact and consequences of Covid-19.
- Provided assistance with Oxfam in advising 23 rural SMEs in Bolivia, Paraguay, Burkina Faso and Senegal.
- Supported the supply of food with the Food Bank Foundation.
- Attended, together with Técnica y Humanismo, the social and psychological aspect of those affected by cancer in Spain.
At Laboratorios Viñas we strive to translate the environmental awareness of our company into action. Because fighting climate change is everyone's obligation and task.
Implementing measures to respect the environment is one more way of taking care of what surrounds us. In our case, these measures are specified in:
- Reduction of the environmental impact of our processes and products.
- Resource consumption optimization.
- Consumers' awareness about the correct management of pharmaceutical products waste, as well as their packaging.
- Implementation of an environmental management system according to the UNE-EN-ISO 14001: 2015 standard at our facilities in Rubí. You can consult the environmental policy here.
We collaborate with our suppliers in protecting the environment and complying with applicable environmental requirements.
With our participation in these projects we contribute to the fulfilment of the following Sustainable Development Goals (SDG):